[Dxspider-support] Looking for IPv6 DXCluster partners

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sun Jan 15 18:31:21 GMT 2017

   We are always happy to connect with any IPv6 nodes, as though IPv6
has come a long ways, it's still not everywhere. On top of that, a great
many IPv6 locations are still tunnels, and not native IPv6 on the
network, granted this is often the fact that many ISP's haven't
implemented it yet.

The WB3FFV-2 node has been on dual-stack IP for many years, and as such
we are happy to link to any desiring to use IPv6 connectivity.

NODE:  WB3FFV-2

PORT:  7300

DNS: dxc.wb3ffv.us    (both IPv4 and IPv6)

IPv6:  2001:550:102:1::11

24/7 node with lots of CPU and emergency power, any with IPv6 that care
to link can just drop me a line.

73's to all, and have a great 2017..

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV