[Dxspider-support] dxspider on debian stretch

Danny Moss moss_danny at ymail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:22:30 BST 2017

Hi  Dirk,

yes started this install from scratch using git

I have installed dxspider a few times over the years never had any trouble

 >If so, do a /spider/perl/create_sysop.pl did this on new install and
now a few times over last few nights

 >Otherwise try to get a user_asc from from your old system (might be
user_asc.o user_asc.oo .ooo etc).
found user_asc file on my rpi3 that i run fbb/fpac on and copied that to
this install
but still no joy
still same errors