[Dxspider-support] Cluster inside Docker Container

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 14:30:47 GMT 2017

There aren't any obvious perl related things that spring to mind that
would stop one doing this. Please would you share your results (or at
least the steps that you took to get it into a docker container.

I imagine there might be the odd VM image running DXSpider about, but I
haven't been told of any.

Dirk G1TLH