[Dxspider-support] looking for another link partner

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Sep 21 23:01:16 BST 2017

   If your having an issue with WB3FFV, let me know what your seeing,
and I am happy to help you try and troubleshoot the issue if at all
possible.   I have well over 40 nodes connected and running like a
champ, so it has to be config specific to our connection..

73's de WB3FFV

---
Howard Leadmon - howard at leadmon.net
PBW Communications, LLC