[Dxspider-support] client

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 17:44:20 CET 2018

The correct port is 27754.

It is defined in DXVars.pm

# the tcp address of the cluster this can be an address of an ethernet port
# but this is more secure. For normal use this will be fine.
$clusteraddr = "localhost";

# the port number of the cluster (just leave this, unless it REALLY
matters to you)
$clusterport = 27754;

CVS is probably now working - in that I have installed the missing
program and checked that it is now possible to connect. I have changed
machines lately and this clearly was forgotten. However, I *strongly*
recommend using Git, rather than CVS and I shall be altering the wiki
and other instructions accordingly very soon.

Dirk