[Dxspider-support] Amount of debug logfiles

IK5ZUK Luigi ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 21 19:46:06 CEST 2019

Thank you very much, Dirk.

About the $DXDebug::keepdays variable, could you please briefly explain
how it works?
I suppose there is a time that spider checks the daily debug log files
number into the folder: what is the check schedule ?
Also, spider check once per day or more ?

Thank you again !

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

Luigi - IK5ZUK
Qth: Pisa