[Dxspider-support] double dx-spots at 23cm / 1296GHz and higher

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 15:22:42 CET 2019

No, I don't believe that it is possible. I use mailman version 2.x and
it is just a simple mailing list system. I can "ban" individual users
and filter subject lines, but this is a legitimate query that would not
trigger that sort of action.

And, just for the record, I am extremely reluctant to shift the mailing
lists onto 3rd party mailing list providers because they have a tendency
to disappear or decide that they are  cost centres that they no longer
can (or more likely - want to) afford. Yahoo Groups is apparently dying
(or being severely restricted) so what's going to happen to the
AR-Cluster group there remains to be seen. I'd actually happily host it
but I suspect that wouldn't be taken up.

73 Dirk G1TLH

On 11/12/2019 09:14, dd5xx--- via Dxspider-support wrote:
> is there any button to mute certain topics on this list which one's
> not interested to? in groups.io (for example RBN-OPS, N1MM+, etc.) you
> can mute topics and you never will receive posts in future. How can I
> do this here on this list? any help appreciated.
> *Gesendet:* Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2019 um 10:06 Uhr
> *Von:* "Gabriel - EA6VQ via Dxspider-support"
> <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>
> *An:* dl3ami at darc.de, "'The DXSpider Support list'"
> <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>
> *Cc:* "Gabriel - EA6VQ" <ea6vq at dxmaps.com>
> *Betreff:* Re: [Dxspider-support] double dx-spots at 23cm / 1296GHz
> and higher
> I notice exactly the same here. It presume there is some node(s) slightly
> changing the frequency and since then there are two separate spots flowing
> over the network. No idea of why this happens but it is certainly annoying
> for the end users that can't know what is the originally spotted QRG.
>
> 73. Gabriel – EA6VQ

etc