[Dxspider-support] Debug file needed

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Tue Jul 9 05:41:50 CEST 2019

Mon, 8 Jul 2019 18:50:36 -0600 (MDT)
Lee Sawkins via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>
kirjoitti:

> Hi Simon.
>
> This spot originated on DX Summit.  DX Summit spots have not included
> an IP address for many years.  Requests for info by me to DX Summit
> have been ignored for years.  Good luck in finding out anything.

I have been asking info from dxsummit same kind of spots,
BUT, I can't get answer, I don't even know, who is sysop at there.
So frustating... Suppose wrong name "dxsummit"
At the moment, all these junk/fake post are coming from OH8X..

Shame, they suppose try to show, to be the cream of the hobbyists
but some thing turns into waste...

Jarmo, oh1mrr, from oh1rcf cluster