[Dxspider-support] band filter malfunction?

DD5XX dd5xx at web.de
Tue Jun 4 19:10:59 CEST 2019

Hello @ll,
let's assume I am using a simple filter like:
accept/spots by_zone 14 or call_zone 14 and (on hf or on 6m or on 4m)
But I get spots from 2m band, 23cm band and so on. I thought maybe the keyword "hf" does not work so I changed my filter to:
accept/spots by_zone 14 or call_zone 14 and (on 160m or on 80m or on 60m or on {...and so on...} or on 6m or on 4m)
but I still get spots from the mentioned unwanted uhf/vhf bands and receive spots in 2m band, 23cm.... My filters are saved correctly and active as "show filters" proofs.
Did I miss anything or is the band filter function somehow broken? please shed some light into.
Tnx in adv73 Saki,DD5XX