[Dxspider-support] WIN 10

Steve - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 12 00:37:23 CEST 2019

Install for Win10 was the same @ K4ZR Cluster. Began having issues with cluster everytime Win10 does an automatic update though. I wish the software would just reboot the computer, but instead it just sort of freezes activity... requiring me to do a hard reboot. Sent via Samsung Galaxy S9+ on Verizon
-------- Original message --------From: "Anthony (N2KI) via Dxspider-support" <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> Date: 6/11/19  10:05  (GMT-06:00) To: The DXSpider Support list <dxspider-support at dxcluster.org> Cc: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham at gmail.com> Subject: [Dxspider-support] WIN 10 With the sunset on Win 7 fast approaching, if it has not already arrived, is there anything significantly different when installing DX Spider on a Win 10 Pro 64 bit OS? Or can I just follow the Windows installation instructions as before.Regards,Anthony (N2KI)