[Dxspider-support] Forward.pl

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Mar 30 13:17:07 CET 2019

Yes you do. This is the list of nodes that YOUR node will forward to.
This means some other node will need to put your node's callsign into
their forward.pl and then do a 'load/forward' or restart.

The node that forwards to you can be one in your list or a completely
different one. Also, although what you have will work, '.*?' should
probably be just '.*'.

73 Dirk