[Dxspider-support] file name of /spider/data/spots/* but post-processed ?

dd5xx at web.de dd5xx at web.de
Thu May 9 17:15:28 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I am using several filters on my DXspider v1.55 node. I am looking for a solution to read all the spots exactly as they are shown for a telnet connected user.

Under the directory /spider/data/spots/2019/*.dat I see all the spots entering my node, but those spots are the unfiltered ones. I am seeking for a file which gives me the same output but post-processed. Is there any such file, where can I find it?

73
Saki, DD5XX