[Dxspider-support] DxSpider doesn't start

IK5ZUK Luigi ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 2 19:39:12 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,
thanks for your mail. I'm running on Raspi and I've seen that my disk
was at 100% used; deleted all the logs file and now the disk is at 25% used.

Tryed as you said (cd /spider; git reset -hard; git pull), but the
situation is the same, with the same error message.

If you want, I can give you full SSH access... Tell me. please.

Regards,
Luigi IK5ZUK

Luigi - IK5ZUK
Qth: Pisa