[Dxspider-support] Latest source of utter frustration

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Wed Apr 15 06:51:25 CEST 2020

Hi,

I've already encountered the problem limiting the number of sockets on my
machines :-)
The limit applies only to the "current session" for the use of "ulimit -n".
This was my mistake.
If you are using systemd, just add "LimitNOFILE=4096".
As Dirk indicated, it was enough to include it in the service startup
script.

I have retested and 3000 connections have been established without problem
in the VM with the Mojo branch.
With the 1.55 I successfully tested 1500 connections.

Thanks Dirk for your help and the great work with the DXSpider.

73 de Kin, EA3CV