[Dxspider-support] Migration to mojo branch

IK5ZUK Luigi ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 17 17:04:47 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,
I've updated my node to the ver. 1.57 build 161 and the problem related
when a user disconnects from the node by doing the "Bye" command, the
logout file message is not printed to that user it is still present.

Could you please give an eye to this issue ?

Thanks.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

Luigi - IK5ZUK
Qth: Pisa