[Dxspider-support] Mojo branch

James Snider jim at lexiann.com
Fri Apr 24 00:51:51 CEST 2020

When I issue the command, I get the follow:

pi at raspberrypi:~ $ cd /spider
pi at raspberrypi:/spider $ sudo git checkout mojo
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by checkout:
        data/cty.dat
        data/prefix_data.pl
        data/wpxloc.raw
Please commit your changes or stash them before you switch branches.
Aborting
pi at raspberrypi:/spider $

Not sure what this means.

Jim W8BS