[Dxspider-support] Error message

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 12:29:22 CEST 2020

I'll be putting some more info into Changes later on today. But I have
added a max users on node value.

so

Nodes: local/cluster Users: local/cluster Max Users: local/cluster
Uptime: time

I've changed the default debug levels (which only will affect "ab
initio" nodes). Have a go at running a "watchdbg" in one window and then
doing a 'set/debug nologchan progress' in a console. Then marvel at the
much smaller sizes of the debug files. Having done that, you can then go
'ooo - aah' at the output of running 'dmesg' on the console while
looking at 'watchdbg' :-)

Dirk