[Dxspider-support] missing spots in RBN view DXspider Mojo

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 18:16:06 CEST 2020

There are some very significant differences between build 328 and 331.
Build 328 shows more repeats than it should and this may be the reason
why you saw *N7ET/DU7 *twice - without a + character and less than 60
minutes apart.

Everybody on the Mojo should update to the latest build of 331 -
especially if they are running on >= build 326 and < build 331.

It is quite difficult to see what is going on unless one is prepared
open the logging to record all the RBN input into the debug file. It
happens that up until about a week ago, my test node GB7TLH was running
for about 3 weeks or so in 'unset/debug nologchan' mode - which is what
you have to do unless you have changed the defaults in DXVars.pm. This
results in about 1.6GB of logging. But I have been having some weird
computer freezes and so have not been able to collect the data for the
time period you are looking at. So I cannot say, for certain, that this
is the reason you saw this call on one node and not the other.

It is also likely that the mechanism that was not working correctly in
build 328 might account for the different Z: lists. But this isn't
something I have investigated fully (yet).

73 Dirk G1TLH