[Dxspider-support] : Advice: Best Dx Spider web interface

Testing 123 iulianp at msn.com
Sat Dec 5 13:17:43 CET 2020

I know abt this one, "XML Based Web Interface for DXSpider". I am not sure
whether it's the best one. Saw it rolling on an HB9 spider node couple of
weeks ago and was trying to make it work on Windows with no success for the
moment. The Perl script there runs OK, tested in Windows. I am pretty sure
everything works as it should in Linux. I have just started getting to
grips within Apache CGI scripts, but not enough knowledge yet. A dead
project for me as I am starting to run out of free time agn, as usual...
Help appreciated to speed up things.

Best regards, J, MØIPU YOЗFCA

PS - I have just managed to make "DXforward" work in Windows, a DXspider to
SMTP 'interface' for messages, if anyone interested. Prerequisite:
hMailServer for LAN SMTP, GIT (bash) and Perl for Windows.