[Dxspider-support] Login Question

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki.ham at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:07:18 CET 2020

Peter,

I can not enter any commands.  All I am seeing is the data as if I were a
node connecting such as

PC16^N2KI^K5XI - 1^H25^
PC11^7148.00^EA8UP^25-Dec-2020^2204Z^cq cq. gracias,feliz navidad!
73^YO6PVX^EA2CW^H93
PC16^N2KI^KI2L - 1^H25^

Its like I have no admin control on my node.

I tried doing the c:\spider\perl\perl update_sysop.pl by I get an error:

C:\spider\perl>perl update_sysop.pl
Can't locate DXUser.pm in @INC (you may need to install the DXUser module)
(@INC contains: /spider/local C:/Strawberry/perl/site/lib
C:/Strawberry/perl/vendor/lib C:/Strawberry/perl/lib) at update_sysop.pl
line 26.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at update_sysop.pl line 26.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)