[Dxspider-support] RBN

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 17:45:44 CEST 2020

There is a major release coming out soon, with this in it.

We are doing some acceptance testing at the moment, tweaking some
documentation and help. With a following wind (just how many times have
I written that this week...?) it will be merged either tonight or tomorrow.

To see what it looks like, please login to gb7djk.dxcluster.net 7300 and
do 'set/skimmer', then do an 'apropos rbn' for some words (and pointing
any errors, rubbish English  and especially obviously missed words,
please tell me).

Dirk G1TLH