[Dxspider-support] Connection being refused

James Snider jim at lexiann.com
Fri Jul 10 09:44:55 CEST 2020

Well, I’m not sure how to answer this.  Then I try to run console.pl, the screen just flashes and then back to the prompt so I can’t connect that way.  I can’t connect via port 7300 so I can’t see the version info and MacloggerDX won’t connect either.  When I run git reset —hard and git pull is says already up to date.

Jim W8BS

James Snider
jim at lexiann.com