[Dxspider-support] The RBN Interface is here

G3YPP mike at g3ypp.uk
Fri Jul 10 12:04:11 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,

Thanks so much for this.    Got our node up and running with RBN within minutes this morning.  (It was already at the latest mojo build)

Seems really good, but I’ll keep a close eye on it today.   Thanks for all the hard work.

MX0NCA-2 dxc.mx0nca.uk  port 7373

Regards

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10