[Dxspider-support] RBN Busted Skimmer Spots

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Fri Jul 10 20:36:33 CEST 2020

Hi Lee,

The way you approach certain problems implies continuous maintenance on
your part, does this not generate a great dependence between the
algorithm/data and the programmer?
In one of the world contests, does your implementation require a lot of
machine resources?
How much would the increase in resources be from day to day and a global
contest?

Kin EA3CV