[Dxspider-support] Migrate DXspider to other VM

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jul 13 12:16:04 CEST 2020

Erwin

You do precisely that. But I suggest that you do an 'export_user' in a
console, then stop the node BEFORE you copy. Do the update on the new
machine. You may have issues with the user and qsl file, if that
happens, rebuild the users file from the user_asc you generated (perl
user_asc) and the qsl file with /spider/perl/create_qsl.pl and, when
it's finished, run 'load/qsl' in a console.

73 Dirk G1TLH