[Dxspider-support] RBN filter

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 22:04:05 CEST 2020

Sorry, I'm rather tired, this is probably most appropriate:

acc/rbn info cw,rtt and info {q:[2-9]

or alternatively, this might be better:

rej/rbn info cw,rtt and info {q:1}

although the 'and' is currently optional. But am thinking that this will
change for NEW acc/rej filtering commands (any existing ones will
continue to work).  But I'll let you know when that happens.

73 Dirk G1TLH