[Dxspider-support] Can't connect to more than 1 partner link....I think

Martin De'Pannone martin at depannone.com
Thu Jul 16 01:17:00 CEST 2020

Morning all.

Recent installation, however, I don't think I am able to connect via telnet to more than 1 partner link.  I believe I have followed all the steps to set the partner node type as a spider via the following command...
*set/spider <callssignhere>*

Have created the connect script in the appropriate directory like this example...
*timeout 20 **
*
*abort (Busy|Sorry|Fail) **
*
*# don't forget to chmod 4775 netrom_call! **
*
*connect telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org 9000 **
*
*'login' 'VK6ZO-2' **
*
*#'login' '<your_node_callsign>' **
*
*# example if you connect to k1ttt **
*
*# client k1ttt **
*
*client ve2pkt telnet*

And then from within the console I use the connect command to start the connection....
*connect ve2pkt*

How do I actually know if I am connected to the node?  I have tried using the "li" command but I only see one of my partner nodes in the list (PI4CC) but none of the other 3 of 4 I have set up as above.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Martin.
VK6ZO