[Dxspider-support] (mojo, currently) SH/DX command

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jun 3 18:11:04 CEST 2020

Dan

I know you really meant 'or' :-)

Try:  sh/dx not origin s50u

This is internally represented inside the works as the perl expression
'$r->[7]=~m{^S50U}i' which will match any string starting with 'S50U'
and that includes S50U-1 etc. If you said to me "but I only want to stop
s50u-[1-9]" you can do that with 'sh/dx not origin s50u-'. In other
words, just match a bit more of the callsign. If you said but I want the
callsign s50u exactly then use 'sh/dx not origin s50u exact'.

But, yet again, you have pointed me to another little bug in sh/dx. This
doesn't affect your problem (so the solution above will work for you
now), but it does affect more complicated {regex} expressions for use
with 'info'. It's fixed and will appear next update.

Dirk G1TLH