[Dxspider-support] What version

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 02:05:29 CEST 2020

AFAIK you should be fine just updating to the latest version in the
"master" (or default) branch.

But if the version is really low then you may not have all the git
stuff. If that is the case, then look at the Git section of the download
page http://www.dxcluster.org/download/index.html

If you get into a muddle, then email me direct and I will sort it out.
Please bear in mind that I am 5 hours ahead :-)

Dirk