[Dxspider-support] R: R: I: Problem shutdown dxspider?

IK5ZUK Luigi ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sun Jun 21 23:52:51 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk, hi all.

About 'convert-users-v3-to-v4.pl' it is menctioned as "an action needed
to go from mojo build 228 and below" into the UPGRADE.mojo file: so for
any build of dxspider regardless of branch below build 229, running the
command '/spider/perl/convert-users-v3-to-v4.pl' is not required anymore ?

Thank you !

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

Luigi - IK5ZUK
Qth: Pisa