[Dxspider-support] R: R: R: I: Problem shutdown dxspider?

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 00:09:51 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,

I don't think it was a Storable corruption problem because the SSD disk is the same as the one that lasted for 5 years without crashes or irremediable problems.

In fact, the SSD disk was replaced a month ago with an identical new one where I installed from debian version 8, to debian 9 and then to the last debian 10, also adding 1 gigabit of ram for a total of 2 gigabit.

After I installed version 157 and I have to say that for 3.4 weeks the spider software had never gone down.

Then it happened for the first time and I thought about a memory problem.

In the last week he has crashed several times going the dxspider down without starting again.

This also happened to IW5ECF-6 which had a couple of crashes going into shutdwn the dxspider despite having the 155/210 version

Today I double-checked everything and fixed the rights of the directories as also indicated for the first installation of the software.

This after following all the steps you indicated.

Now let's see what happens .....

Thank you

73 Alex ik5pwj.