[Dxspider-support] Version 1.55 build 0.166 work very fine.

Iulian Petheu iulianp at msn.com
Tue Jun 23 16:10:26 CEST 2020

Hi agn Jose.

Sry, I had forgotten to mention git.pm and the rest are buried in the git (for Windows) directory. They need to be copied from git to Perl (Strawberry) as per my previous reply.

git.pm and the other files should be >buried deep in the Strawberry >directories. Probably just do a git.pm >search in the Strawberry dir. I also >have Strawberry installed, it's just that I >changed the dir name to Perl at install.

Regards, 73 de J, MØIPU/M, YOЗFCA/M

⁣​