[Dxspider-support] DXspider mailing lists ID/user name

Iulian Petheu iulianp at msn.com
Wed Jun 24 12:48:40 CEST 2020

Hi admin/Dirk,

For Internet privacy purposes, I was wondering whether you could change,
including in the messages I have already posted in the last couple of days,
my user name from Iulian Petheu to Julian MØIPU (that is an Ø, not a plain
zero).
I have been having problems with Internet privacy for a while including
details taken from my QRZ page, full name, email address!, posted directly
onto a DX website. Of course..., I had no success in removing them, even
after contacting the admin there several times - just no reply at all. It's
just my luck...

Much appreciated.
Best regards, Julian MØIPU