[Dxspider-support] Error on connect to 127.0.0.1 port 27754

mucifirewall_gmail mucifirewall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:42:51 CET 2020

Hello....
During the configuration of a DXcluster I encountered an error in the
connection to a spider.
in practice when the connection command starts it fails with a message
like this:

     connect 16: Error on connect to 127.0.0.1 port 27754 (111)
     connect 16: expecting: "login" received: "Error on connect to
127.0.0.1 port 27754 (111)

I understand from this message that the program expects a login prompt
but in the DXspider manual I have not found any indication.
I have already taken a look at the mailing list but there is only one
thread that does not solve my problem.
Some idea???

73 de Francesco IU4DTL