[Dxspider-support] F8DGY spammer ist back as F8SRX

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Mon Mar 23 13:35:55 CET 2020

   I enabled registration on my WB3FFV-2 node years ago, and though I
may not have as many users as some nodes, I still have a bunch of not
users, and a lot of cross-links, so am very pleased with how my node
works.   It's takes a few to get everyone on board, but it does work out
OK, and I think it's a good idea.

  The other think that could happen, is people could start blocking the
IP ranges that are being used by this guy..

  73's de WB3FFV

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV
PBW Communications, LLC