[Dxspider-support] [sysops] F8DGY spammer ist back as F8SRX

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 14:21:00 CET 2020

It _appears_ that he is connected to K1TTT. That may be an illusion.

David, please could you have a look and then ban him. If he isn't then
we have a more serious problem and we will need to coordinate if it is
to be stopped.

In the meantime, I shall make some changes to try to, more fully, detect
these RBN spots. Sysops will then have more options as to what they
decide to do with them.

Dirk