[Dxspider-support] [sysops] F8DGY spammer ist back as F7AAA

f4bwt at free.fr f4bwt at free.fr
Fri Mar 27 08:56:43 CET 2020

Hi ALL,

This guy has an IP fixed 92.170.93.147

You can block his fixed IP with that :

Input on our table:
iptables -I INPUT -s x.x.x.x -j DROP

To list IP lock:
iptables -L INPUT -v -n | grep DROP

To unlock IP and list rule of number:
iptables -L INPUT -v -n | grep DROP

and after to unlock rule:
iptables -D INPUT rule nomber

73 QRO F4BWT Laurent

----- Mail original -----
De: dd5xx at web.de
À: sysops at dxcluster.info, dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk
Envoyé: Vendredi 27 Mars 2020 08:43:08
Objet: [sysops] F8DGY spammer ist back as F7AAA

F8DGY is back with mass spamming the DX clusters! Here's a brief command overview to mitigate this and block him on propagating his spam activities. You just need to extend the BAN LIST like following

DXspider sysops are encouraged to run following 4 command on their nodes:

set/baddx F8DGY F8SDR F8SWL F8SRX F7AAA
set/badnode F8DGY F8SDR F8SWL F8SRX F7AAA
set/badspotter F8DGY F8SDR F8SWL F8SRX F7AAA
set/badword F8DGY F8SDR F8SWL F8SRX F7AAA WPMCQ

you can check the lists with the command afterwards to ensure the call was saved correctly and is effective

show/baddx
show/badnode
show/badspotter
show/badword

I don't know about the AR cluster nodes in detail, but after some research I found the manual (" http://lynxdxg.com/archivos/AR-Cluster%20User%20Manual.pdf ") and if understood correctly the command for AR cluster nodes should be:
set/filter dxkeyword/reject /f8dgy

On a CC cluster node according the manual (" http://bcdxc.org/ve7cc/ccc/CCC_Commands.htm ") the command should be:
set/filter keyword/reject f8dgy

if anyone out there is running CC or AR cluster and knows for sure what the appropriate commands for rejecting spotters/spots are, please tell us here on the list. Extend the commands above to have informed all cluster sysops running various platforms.

73
Saki, DD5XX