[Dxspider-support] F8DGY abusing DX clusters

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Fri Mar 27 12:33:01 CET 2020

I think the best idea is send an abuse complaint about his IP address to
abuse at orange.fr. If enough complain then his ISP will convince him to
stop or cut off his internet service. Be sure to list his latest IP
address and time of abuse. an excerpt from your cluster log will
probably help as well.

Mike, W1NR