[Dxspider-support] [sysops] F8DGY spammer ist back as F0YYZ

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Fri Mar 27 15:23:33 CET 2020

Hi  Joe

I noticed that and sent a message to the group, but I had a screen shot in
it so the message was too big.

You will have to add V1RUS to your list of blocked items.

While at it, add corona to badwords.

What is interesting is that V1RUS got through  my accept from only zones 2,
4 or 5 input filters.

Mike va3mw