[Dxspider-support] DoS attack from IP address 92.170.93.147

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Fri Mar 27 16:24:48 CET 2020

Mike McCarthy, W1NR via Dxspider-support je 27.3.2020 ob 15:47 napisal:
> I urge all sysops to send a similar abuse report with actual log
> excerpts from your own cluster node.
>
> 73 de Mike, W1NR

Done from S50CLX!

73 Dan, S50U

Dear Sir or Madam,

We will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.
However, please be advised that incomplete complaints cannot be taken into consideration.

If your mail has an attachment, please include directly the revelant information in the body of your mail.
Be advised that we do not receive any attachments.

Make sure that your request contains the following elements of proof:
- Nature of the incident and any relevant information (please be very accurate)
- Date and time of the incident (time zone explicitely included)
- The IP address you are complaining about
(in case of spam or virus mail issue, make sure your request contains the full header).

Regards,
Orange Internet Abuse Department

--
Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!
http://padgura.poglej.info