[Dxspider-support] Logpost ?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu May 7 18:52:56 CEST 2020

Nope.

That has been there for some years. By default, users are only allowed
to have up to 3 connections to the cluster.

Basically users need have only one connection to the cluster, but over
keen users seem to think that if they have lots of connections they will
have that extra 250mS "edge" to get in there with a SHOUT (never a QRP
whisper) before anyone else does. It also deals with certain (Belgian)
aggregators who used to have 100 connections to every node that would
have them.

If you haven't updated your mojo node today, then you should do so. My
first attempt to generate a ip -> user -> node map seems to have
unintended side effects. I have removed it and will be replacing it with
something independent.

Dirk