[Dxspider-support] Connecting to RBN

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Mon May 25 16:36:38 CEST 2020

Mike, if you try to make a connection to the RBN server from DXSpider, it
won't work because the RBN server, once the telnet connection is
established, just sends spots without any control and in plain text. It
does not follow the protocol between spider nodes.
You need something like a "gateway" that does the translation and keeps the
link with the dxspider alive.

73 de Kin
EA3CV