[Dxspider-support] Installed the latest

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri May 29 12:13:11 CEST 2020

Ah..

Sorry Pardon.

I had to consolidate the various branches that I had on the go. It was
becoming too difficult to manage and I forgot that I had installed
Math::Round for something else.

You will need to install Math::Round for the latest release.

Either:

sudo cpanm Math::Round

or (debian style packaging)

sudo apt install libmath-round-perl