[Dxspider-support] Clean Install

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at 77hz.net
Sun Nov 15 15:52:45 CET 2020

Mike,

Appreciated. When I tried this earlier "wiki.dxcluster.org" was unavailable
(it has since reappeared).

I ran into the following:-

	[root at wr3d ~]# git clone git://scm.dxcluster.org/scm/spider
	Cloning into 'spider'...
	fatal: unable to connect to scm.dxcluster.org:
	scm.dxcluster.org[0: 163.172.11.79]: errno=Connection refused
	scm.dxcluster.org[1: 2001:bc8:3b8c:200::2]: errno=Network is
unreachable

[root at wr3d ~]#

With Dirk being at periscope depth, I'll leave this for now. It's far from
urgent.

73 de G0RDI