[Dxspider-support] File MOTD

Danilo Palermo danilopalermo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:04:55 CET 2020

Hi Luigi,

Now it works !

TNX

--
73 … iw2evh

On 23 novembre 2020 a 15:17:10, Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK (ik5zuk at tiscali.it)
scritto:

Hi Dan,
on the Mojo branch that file must be placed into the /spider/local_data
folder. Move it on that folder and you should see it when you connect to
your node...
73 Luigi IK5ZUK

Il 23.11.2020 14:08 Danilo Palermo via Dxspider-support ha scritto:

I created the motd file, but do not display it during startup. I can no
longer remember how to activate it. You can help me.
I have installed Mojo , the file is in the folder /spider/Data

--
73 … iw2evh

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in
4G a soli 8,99€ al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30