[Dxspider-support] Update OS To Win 1064 bit

Luc Goeman on1gl at skynet.be
Tue Nov 24 12:22:12 CET 2020

Anthony, did the same upgrade a year ago, no problem

Installed Strawberry Perl(64 bits) on the new pc and copied/paste the
spider directory to the new machine (running in ramdisk)

and did not encouterd any problems.

The cluster (and other systems) are now running on a Intel NUC8i7BEH and
is up since beginning of the year, configuring win10 as you wish may
take some experimenting.

73

Luc, on1gl sysop ON0AN 44.144.11.254