[Dxspider-support] Update OS To Win 1064 bit

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 12:49:14 CET 2020

If it was me, I would do a fresh install instead of an upgrade and I
would get rid of a lot of old software and hardware if possible in the
process.  Installing a SSD drive will make an old system boot fast if
that is an option.

I have found windows works a lot better on newer hardware that the old
hardware that I was using.

Chuck K9LC