[Dxspider-support] Wrong version after updating

Erwin Fiten erwin.fiten at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:55:53 CEST 2020

That's the strange thing, previously it was..
But I did the procedure again.

$ mkdir /spider/local_data
*mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/spider/local_data’: File exists*

$ git reset --hard
HEAD is now at 94bbcdee6 new RBN.mojo, update UPGRADE.mojo and CTY-3011
$ git pull --all
Fetching origin
*Already up to date.*
$ git checkout --track -b mojo origin/mojo
*fatal: A branch named 'mojo' already exists.*

$ sudo ln -s /spider/perl/console.pl /usr/local/bin/dx
*ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/local/bin/dx': File exists*
$ sudo ln -s /spider/perl/*dbg /usr/local/bin

*ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/local/bin/grepdbg': File
existsln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/local/bin/watchdbg': File
exists*

So this all looks like it was already OK, not ?

but when I start the cluster again, and login, i still get :

running DXSpider V1.55 build 0.216

FYI : nolcluster.on8ar.eu:7300

So I'm not sure what I did wrong ?