[Dxspider-support] Wrong version after updating

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 11:56:34 CEST 2020

Erwin

I suspect that your git repository has got screwed up. What are you
running on? If it is an RPi then you may be looking at a worn out disk.

Someone else had this problem (or something very similar) a couple of
months back I suggested replacing the .git tree in /spider with the one
from a new git clone into /tmp. But first just try:

git checkout -f mojo

Dirk