[Dxspider-support] Switched machines now problem

Stephen Atkins stephen.atkins at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:04:51 CEST 2021

I re-installed my linux box a couple of days ago.  Just setting up dxspider
again.  I basically had to re-read all the instructions do to so it's been
so long.  Well I jump ahead of my self.  I couldn't get the connection
scripts to work so I connected to my feeds using just telnet.  Sure enough
after entering my dxspider call sign it started feeding me spots.  I
couldn't log out of the cluster so I just did the ctrl-] then quit.  When I
fixed my script then got on the console.pl and put in connect xx1xxx
(script name) it came back and said that I'm already connected elsewhere on
the cluster.

Is there a way to "logout" of that other connection or do I need to wait
until it times out?  Does it time out?

Thanks
--
Stephen Atkins